Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Have a Wicked Halloween!

It's almost 7 p.m. where I am and so far no trick-or-treaters.  Maybe they're getting scared off because my dogs bark when they think someone is walking by the house...I suppose they might sound scary if you don't know them.  If I opened they door, they'd be all like "Yay, people!  Come pet us!"  They're silly, but I love them.

So, happy Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by : )


Supplies:
Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Paper:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:  Spider Web embossing folder, 1 1/4" square punch, Pumpkin Pie taffeta (sadly retired, why can't they have taffeta in every color ever invented and never retire it?), Dimensionals

No comments: