Monday, November 26, 2012

Cocoa & Gingerbread

Howdy, folks!  How's your Monday going?  I'm starting to think I might be coming down with the virus that Lee's had for the last week and a half...so no stamping for me today : (  Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow after vegging out on the couch tonight (a friend just lent me four movies, so I won't be bored!).  But I still have a card to share.


I made this one a while back for SCS color and sketch challenges, though looking at it again it feels a little bit plain.  Hmm.  I need to play with that stamp set some more so maybe later this week I'll make something else.  After all, there's several other stamps in this set : )

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Curly Cute
Ink:  Soft Suede, Real Red, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Real Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Mellow Moss taffeta (retired, but the closest thing I had to Always Artichoke ribbon, and I had to have *something* on there!)

No comments: