Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Perfectly Wonderfall

Happy Tuesday!  Today's card is one I did for a swap when the SU holiday catalog first arrived.  I really liked the Island Indigo with the more traditional fall colors in the Orchard Harvest DSP.


I think I've gotten spoiled though, it's so much easier to use stamp sets that coordinate with Framelits than the Bigz dies.  The leaves are stamped on Sahara Sand cardstock so this is one of those rare cards that uses no white or vanilla at all.  Have to admit, I've gotten several colors of SU's embossing powder now too, that's fun to play with :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Wonderfall, Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, VersaMark
Paper:  Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Bigz die, Gumball Green EP

No comments: