Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Deer

I confess, as soon as next Wednesday gets here, I'll be happy to post something *other* than a Christmas/winter card ;)  But today, I bring you a Christmas deer.


I'm a little surprised there's not more samples with this set in the SCS gallery, I think it's elegant and it's not very expensive either.  I added a few pearls on the deer's antlers and the 25 stamp just because.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Christmas Deer, Merry & Type
Ink:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Neutrals DSP Stack, Crumb Cake DSP (retired, but only because I was out of the current pattern I wanted to use in Crumb Cake)
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, wide oval punch, Curly Label punch, pearls

No comments: