Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Little Someone

I posted the pics from the baby book for our new niece a while back, and this is the card I made to go with it:


The picture seems just a little bit blurry, doesn't it?  Sometimes it's hard to tell if I got it really well in focus until it's downloaded to the computer.  Oh well, you get the idea.  This was an old SCS sketch and I really like it...especially now that SU! has oval Framelits!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Rain or Shine, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, Occasions paper piercing template, heart punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

what a sweet card!! Perfect colors too! :)

Vicki Burns said...

Sooo cute! Both of these sets are my list, too!