Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Butterfly Birthday

Howdy, folks!  (I'm in Texas right now, I can say that.)  Today's card was made for a recent SCS sketch challenge and an old SCS color challenge.


Hmm, I guess I'm liking Daffodil Delight lately...nice antidote to gray weather!  This sketch is a bit more complicated than I generally prefer, but I think the card came out okay anyway.  And I love that Daffodil DSP, leaves or feathers or whatever they are, they make me happy.

Happy Tuesday, folks, and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Rose Red
Paper:  Rose Red, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Floral District DSP, Neutrals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Whisper White taffeta, basic rhinestones, Elegant Butterfly punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, corner rounder punch (yeah that's a lotta punches)

No comments: