Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sycamore Street Butterflies

It's Wednesday and that means that tomorrow I fly back to England :( but I get to see my dogs again :)  and my stamps!  I've missed stamping the last couple of weeks, and I seriously want to get started on scrapbooking again too.  Now if only school didn't get in the way :p


This was another swap card, and the one that was inspired by an old Great Friend card I made with butterflies (second one down on that Friday Flashback post).  The Pool Party butterfly is stamped and then punched out, because I wanted to show how the Bloomin' Marvelous butterfly fit perfectly in the punch.  The color combo was taken directly from the Sycamore Street DSP, don'tcha love that?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories:  Bitty Butterfly punch, basic rhinestones, Sycamore Street ribbon

No comments: