Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Flashback: Sense of Time

Happy Friday and welcome to this week's Friday Flashback, Sense of Time.  This is kind of like an older version of Clockworks, which I also have :)  However, I haven't used Sense of Time very much because I bought it right before it retired.  Anyone else do that?  I just couldn't pass it up when it went up for retirement, but a lot of times I don't use my retired sets that much.  Hence the Flashback post each week.  So let's see what we've got:


I made this one for my friend Missy a couple of years ago because I gave her a clock for her birthday.  (She has a thing for clocks.)  The clock was neat, it had twelve 2x2-inch spaces around it for pictures, so I put in pictures from our time in Japan and all the places we went and things we did together.  She says she gets comments on it every time someone comes in her office.

Anywha, here's the brand new card today:



I didn't look at my other card before I did this one, it mighta been nice with the Sanded background on it too.  Oh well.  I got the layout from this week's Retro Sketch:


The only thing I changed was I did three small brads instead of the larger circle embellishments on the sketch.

Thanks for joining me on this week's Flashback!

Supplies for last card (all SU!):
Stamps:  Sense of Time
Ink:  Soft Suede, Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Neutrals brads

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love this!! The sentiment is wonderful with that fabulous clock! The clock works so well with this sketch! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!