Friday, March 1, 2013

Tangerine Dream

No Friday Flashback today...I spent part of the day finishing an essay for a class, and then kinda got knocked out by a headache and never did get a Flashback post written.  But I can't leave you cardless, so here's one I made a little while back.  Enjoy!

I love bright colors, I really do.  Get out your sunglasses!


This was for a color challenge on SCS, to use Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White.  I added the black in there because I think it provides a great contrast with the two bright colors.  Whaddya think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, StazOn Black
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  black taffeta, oval & scallop oval punches, rhinestone, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Amber Hight said...

This is beautiful Christy!!! I love those bright colors together, so cheery!!! I'm so glad you got your paper done, but BOO for headaches!!! Hope you're feeling better by now!