Monday, April 15, 2013

Forever Home

Monday again already...how does that keep happening?  ;)  Hope your week is off to a good start; for right now, I've got a sweet little card to share.


This is the maiden voyage of Forever with You in my house.  I made this card for my awesome husband...in the 9 1/2 years we've been married, we have lived in Florida, North Carolina, Japan, and now England.  Along the way, we adopted two fun-tastic black lab mixes from a shelter, and I can't imagine a home without hubs or my silly little fur-babies (even though there is currently a ton of black dog hair on the floor from brushing Sadie yesterday).  So anyway, this card was inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketch:


I chose my colors because most of what we own is blue (hubs' favorite color) and/or green (my favorite color).  We toured a palace in Madrid last week, and the rooms decorated in blues or greens just felt so much more *right* to me than the ones decorated in red or yellow.  Which isn't to say I don't love other colors too, 'cause I do.  :)

Happy stampin' and thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!:
Stamps:  Forever with You
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories:  Window Collection Framelits, coordinating paper piercing template (hard to see, but the Island Indigo mat *is* paper pierced), In Color Designer Printed Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This is a fabulous card! I love how you made the colors of the stamped image match the colors in the papers. Very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!