Thursday, May 16, 2013

CreativeCrew: Happy Cupcake

Here's another project I did for May's CreativeCrew challenges, take a look!


It's kind of CAS but still shows off three different patterned papers, and I think that cupcake stamp is totes adorbs :)  And here's the party pic that inspired my card:


Fun colors, right?  For some reason the whole pennant thing hasn't really tripped my trigger, so I don't have the pennant punch or the birthday stamp sets with all the pennants.  Someone tell my husband that I do not in fact own everything SU! has ever made ;)

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out all the CreativeCrew beauties here!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Birthdays
Ink:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP (I'll miss this stuff, so many fun bright colors!)
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight seam binding, corner rounder punch

No comments: