Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello, Baby

Another week almost done!  Here's my card for today.


To be honest, this is not my favorite card ever, but I think it's because I dislike Blushing Bride.  That and I think this card looked better in my head than it does on paper?  The layout is this week's Splitcoast sketch and the colors are from Dynamic Duos:


So I should get points for attempting a card with a color I don't like.  I figured this would be an okay card for a baby shower, or failing that, next time my hubs is gone for a bit I can send this to him because that thought kinda made me giggle.  I'm not the only one who calls her husband "baby", am I?  Is that weird?

Who am I kidding, I don't care if it's weird.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired, but I have GOT to use up some of my stash!)
Accessories: mini silver brad

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

I vote for sending this to your husband! It'll make him smile for sure - thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos :o)