Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lucky March

After spending Memorial Day weekend hiking all over Bavaria, we're back home!  Honestly I haven't stamped in I think over a week...lucky for me I had a bunch of draft blog posts.  Now that I'm home though I need to really get crackin' on a BUNCH of projects!  For now though, here's another baby book layout:


So aside from using a different set of alphabet dies, this layout is practically identical to the ones I made three years ago.  I figured it worked pretty well then, and as my husband says, why reinvent the wheel?

Making pretty quick progress on these baby books!  I think I only have a half sheet of that patterned paper left now though, I'll be kinda sad when I use that last bit of it as it's been perfect for this layout several times already.  I like that it's kind of like playful abstract suns.  Oh well, I do have quite a few other So Saffron patterns; that must be one of corporate SU's favorite colors as it's featured in DSP quite frequently.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pinch Proof, Tag Time
Ink:  Garden Green
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP (was for SAB a few years ago)
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, circle & scallop circle punches

No comments: