Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CreativeCrew: Faux Washi Tape

Howdy, folks!  Ready for another CreativeCrew challenge card?


This one really WAS a challenge because a.) I don't actually own any washi tape (I know, I know, everyone else is totally crazy about the stuff) and b.) More Merry Messages is just about the only current Christmas stamp set I have.  So I made faux washi tape with patterned paper and made myself a lil Christmas tree with the scallop border punch and a bit of snipping with scissors.  Couldn't leave my tree naked so I added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to dress it up a bit.

Now go check out the rest of the Christmas in July gallery and play along in the challenges.  They're fun, I promise ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  More Merry Messages
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding & Real Red DSP (the Real Red polka dot paper is technically retired, but there's something really similar in the new catalog, it just takes me a while to accumulate all the new DSP)
Accessories:  corner rounder & scallop border punches, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

No comments: