Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Teapot Rose

Yesterday was Mom's birthday, and today I'm sharing the card I made for her.  I just really wanted to do something stars & stripes for her birthday here on the blog, but this card coordinates with her birthday present!  I got her a vintage teapot with pale blue roses on it because it just looked like something she'd love.


Yep, still not tired of Stippled Blossoms.  And Four You is another awesome new stamp set :)  This is a slightly loose take on last week's SCS sketch challenge, and I really like how it turned out.  I just re-inked my Soft Sky ink pad and it took me several tries to get a good non-splotchy image...had to break out the brayer.  I used Not Quite Navy ink stamped off once for the detail.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Four You
Ink:  Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Fan Fair DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, retired Always Artichoke brads

No comments: