Thursday, July 11, 2013

Woohoo, It's Two!

So I'd already made a card to give my friend Karyn at her baby shower but the day before the shower I got this idea for a twin boy card and I couldn't help making it.


And I need a V-8, so just tilt your head to the left :)  I always seem to get pictures just a little bit crooked, and I haven't figured out how to rotate just a few degrees on the Mac like I can do on our PC laptop, so it stays crooked.

Anyway, for the polka-dotted piece, I punched out two Modern Label punch shapes and lined them up so they'd extend all the way across the Whisper White baby feet panel, and then I covered up the join in the middle with the sentiment.  Simple layout but I adore how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Baby Prints, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, retired Lucky Limeade DSP
Accessories:  Oval, scalloped oval, and Modern Label punches, Dimensionals

No comments: