Monday, August 26, 2013

August Fox & Friends

I love Fox & Friends.  I think my SU! ladies do too, most of them bought it before it retired a while back.  Retired or not, Fox & Friends frequently shows up on baby book layouts :)


OH THE CUTENESS.  (The animals I mean, I'm not all like tooting my own horn about how cute the layout is.  But it is cute too.)  Now that Crushed Curry is back, I can quit hoarding the cardstock and actually use it.  I paired it with a Garden Green pattern from the retired Woodland Walk DSP (the advantage of having a giant retired paper stash, I found the perfect paper for this!  The disadvantage is having to move all that heavy, heavy paper every few years...) and then used Marina Mist and Baked Brown Sugar as my accent colors.  We've only had Baked Brown Sugar for like a hot minute and already I want it to join the full-time color lineup.  Get rid of that icky Soft Suede.

Uh, why don't they use Garden Green in more DSP?  It is my very favoritest green and green is my very favoritest color followed by purple and I just got the CAYOOOTEST art nouveau-style teapot combining those two favorite colors with silver (the best metallic) in a purple rose pattern.  Better yet?  It was marked 11 pounds and I got it for 5.  I didn't even haggle.

But I digress.  Back to the scrapbook layout.  I like it.  And that lion is fabulous in Crushed Curry.

Have a wonderful day!  That's an order :p

Supplies:
Stamps:  Fox & Friends
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Dusty Durango, Garden Green
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist, Garden Green
Accessories:  old Sizzix alphabet, scallop square dies, square punches

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a very cute layout, and the animals are cute too!
I think Garden Green is a fabulous Christmas shade too and its not even in holiday DP...