Thursday, August 29, 2013

CreativeCrew: Vellum

My term on the CreativeCrew is at its end; this is my last card to share as a Crew member.


For this particular challenge, I used vellum and it's been quite a long time since I last did that.  I embossed the vellum with the Argyle embossing folder, which gave me a kind of an interesting look.  And for some reason I'm kinda stuck on this teal-with-a-pop-of-red color combination for these snowflakes :) 

It's been fun and I'm looking forward to participating in the CreativeCrew challenges in the future.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Christmas Messages
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Real Red
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Vellum, Coastal Cabana (lining the inside)
Accessories:  Festive Flurry & Deco Labels Framelits, Top Note Die, Real Red satin ribbon (retired, sorry), mini silver brads, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Argyle EF

No comments: