Monday, September 30, 2013

Too Cute to Spook

Can't hardly believe it's almost October already!  Today I've got another baby book layout...after this, there's just one more to share from the last set of baby books that I finished in June.


I admit, I bought Jack of All Trades just before it retired specifically for this set of baby books.  I thought those cute lil jack-o-lanterns would be just perfect for Karyn's baby books : )  I like the Halloween stuff that's cute rather than scary. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I think I might have to go watch Ghostbusters...

Supplies:
Stamps:  Jack of All Trades, Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, retired Frightful Sight DSP
Accessories:  retired bat punch, square punch, scallop square punch, old Sizzix alphabet

No comments: