Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Floral Fall

I've been so busy tearing through The House of Hades that I almost forgot to do a blog post today.  Oops.  So here's a nice fall card I made not too long back.


The flower was inked up with Summer Starfruit and then rock 'n' rolled in Cajun Craze, and then I used a Q-Tip to take the ink off the stem and colored it with a Soft Suede marker.  I also thumped more Cajun Craze in the middle of the bloom but oddly it doesn't show up nearly as much as I thought it would.  But I like having multiple colors on the flower.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blooming with Kindness, Six-Sided Sampler
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Oval & Scalloped Oval punches, Regals Candy Dots, Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I like this -- it's definitely a FALL flower. LOVE the colors, too! I am ready for fall and today we have overcast skies and cold wind. It's a great time of the year. Thanks for sharing!

Tanya said...

I love that flower with that DP! and the colors are fabulous! :)