Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Hexagons for the Nachos

Happy Tuesday!  Are you ready for another awesome Nacho Average color challenge?


Well, I suppose I coulda done some non-traditional fall leaves or something, but instead I went with hexagons:


Just a bit of fun with Six-Sided Sampler : )  This would have been even easier if I'd just punched the hexagons out of patterned paper, but I liked the mix of hexagon stamps and the bold sentiment stamp from Hello, Lovely.

So now it's your turn!  Post your creation on the Nacho Average Challenges blog and have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Marina Mist, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  Hexagon punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I DO like this one!!! The colors make me happy!