Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let It Snow

Remember the new card I made for last week's Friday Flashback?  And how I said I was going to make it over with current stamps because I loved the color combo and sketch so much?  Today is that day.


It might look gray, but really it's Wisteria Wonder.  I put the card together and took the picture and uploaded it on the computer when I thought, hey, this is missing something.  So I added a rhinestone:


Ahh, now it's done : )  Ok, so the rhinestone doesn't look fabulous in the photo, but it does look a lot better IRL.  I think this card fits in nicely with the current SUO Challenge to make a project with snow.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Snow
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Accessories:  Bracket Label punch, Festive Flurry Framelits (say that three times fast), Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

4 comments:

CCsMom said...

So the paper has SILVER in it, right? Very nice! And the rhinestone adds that finishing touch. LOVE the colors! I need an outfit in these colors, I think.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

A great layout for sure and the rhinestone definitely gives it the finishing touch. Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges.

Karen Barber said...

Your card is lovely!!! That paper is def my favorite in that pack - not enough of it though, right??

Connie Babbert said...

Bet this is gorgeous in person with all the sparkle of the silver foil and colors! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the Let it Snow SUO Challenge this time!