Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Flashback: Bodacious Bouquet

Happy Friday!  I wrote this post from the wifi hotspot last night and it was a bit of a pain but I was BOUND AND DETERMINED to get this up because it's my birthday!  Then sometime around midnight last night, the Internet returned--it's a birthday miracle!  And to add to all that happy, today's featured stamp set is one of my all-time faves, Bodacious Bouquet.  So let's take a peek through the archives!


I think I used a coordinating wheel on the left side of this card but I can't remember the name of it.  The sentiment is from one of the All Year Cheer stamp sets.


This one's a newer creation and was on the Best Yet Friday Flashback.


This was one of my absolute favorite cards with this stamp set; the sentiment is from Polka Dots & Paisley.


I made this one for a Hawaiian-themed baby shower!  The sentiment is from Warmest Regards.


Here's a tent topper card; birthday greeting from It's Your Birthday.


Another favorite, I think I'm one of the few people who *liked* Glorious Green.  This one also features Happy Everything (another all-time fave) and Paisley.


An Okinawa scrapbook page : )


And a bold baby book layout; I really liked that primary color scheme and used it several times.  These bold flowers just cry out for bold colors!


Haha!  I love this layout, it was our first house in Okinawa.  Don'tcha love the Indiana Jones-style letters?

So that's it for the Flashback, and it would have been longer if I'd posted every single thing I've ever made with Bodacious Bouquet but I picked my faves.  So here's today's new card:


The original sketch had the banner on the top pointing down, but it just didn't quite work once I had everything else on the card front so I did a horizontal one instead.  First time I've used Happy Watercolor, too!  I chose some of my favorite colors for this card--Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Strawberry Slush, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight.  Quite the vivid bouquet.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's Friday Flashback, and have a great weekend!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Bodacious Bouquet, Happy Watercolor
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Strawberry Slush, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, retired Elegant Eggplant DSP, Attic Boutique DSP, Quatrefancy DSP
Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

MY favorite is "Find the joy". Those letters go with the design perfectly, but there's something about the oval and the way the flowers lay that really strikes me.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thinking of you today, especially. Love you!!! -- Mom