Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearst Castle

So on Monday, the Internet went out at hour house right as hubs and I were (finally) in the middle of planning our next trip.  Here it is Thursday evening and it's still not fixed yet and I'm going slightly bonkers because I'm addicted to the Internet and I haven't been able to get online at all for DAYS.  So I finally packed up the laptop and found a wifi hotspot this evening so I can get some things done.

So, pages for today!  These are more old 'uns, check it out:




And for once I used background cardstock that was neither blue nor green!  The pictures are from a 2006 visit to Hearst Castle in California.

I'd love to stay and chat but I need to go check my email.  Tootles!

Supplies, first layout:
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, Spencerian Alphabet, Noteworthy, Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Daffodil Delight textured CS, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade DSP
Accessories:  None

Supplies, second layout:
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Brilliant Blue
Paper:  Cameo Coral textured CS, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Attic Boutique & Brilliant Blue DSP
Accessories:  Mosaic punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE IT!!! Isn't that the awesomest place ever? And we were there on a clear day. Just gorgeous!