Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello There

So I posted a Valentine for the Nacho sketch challenge yesterday, but I actually made two cards this week.  This one was actually my first idea:


But when I got the idea for the hearts for yesterday's card, I had to make that one too, so this one is just a bonus.  I continue to be enamored of the idea of Island Indigo and Pool Party plus whatever other color strikes my fancy--last week it was Pistachio Pudding, next time maybe it'll be Rich Razzleberry...uh-oh, now I have to try that.

As a refresher, here's the sketch:


Seriously, I made yesterday's card and today's in all of a half hour, probably less.  Quick and easy and still cute?  Yes, please!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Happy Day
Ink:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories:  Mosaic punch, Dimensionals, Brights Candy Dots

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yes, I DO like that!!! Very nice. Love the colors!