Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Daffodil Festival

This is turning out to be day 3 of an unexpected flower bonanza here on Snapdragon Stamps...maybe this will make spring hurry up and get here already?  Regardless, here's a scrapbook layout for your viewing pleasure.


Pics are from the daffodil festival I went to last March with Karyn and Karen.  Naturally, I had to use Daffodil Delight cardstock for my daffodil layout : )  I also used Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, and the journaling is done in the retired Handsome Hunter because I like to use all kinds of dark colors for journaling rather than just limiting myself to black.

This might be the last bit of scrapping I'll get to do for the next month, though...I'm going to be one busy little bee between studying for the exam (at least only half the exam this time) and working on preparations for the Mad Hatter tea party.  Life is never boring, fo sho.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And by the way, the daffs are already coming up here this year...mid-March last year, most of them hadn't bloomed yet, but when I was out yesterday I saw a few overachievers already in bloom and it's still February, ha!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, You're Lovely
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Handsome Hunter marker
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, retired Marina Mist & Wild Wasabi DSP
Accessories:  Artisan Label, Elegant Butterfly, & Bitty Butterfly punches

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Wasn't this where my little garden ape came from?! Oh, and I saw daffodils here for the first time on my way home last night! Yay, spring is definitely somewhere in the near future. Even some of the Bradford pears are starting to bloom (although I really think they are in for a shock as the weather is again cold). LOVE IT!