Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Flashback: Valentine Defined

Usually, the retired stamp set for Friday Flashback is randomly drawn out of a hat but since today is Valentine's Day, I had to have an appropriately Valentiney stamp set.  So today's not-randomly-chosen featured stamp set is Valentine Defined.  This was another one of those stamp sets that I bought on a whim right before it retired and then....never used it till now.  Oops.


I did manage to use 4 out of 7 stamps in this stamp set on one card.  I think I got this stamp set mostly because I loved the flamingos.  Flamingoes?  Nope, flamingos, according to that little red line that magically appeared when I typed the E.  Anywha, I'm not 100% sure I love this card, though I just got the Chalk Talk Framelits and I've been having fun with them.  And I like the patterned paper mat behind the main image.  Well, whatevs, not every card can be your favorite.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Valentine Defined
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Primrose Petals, Whisper White Craft
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Primrose Petals DSP
Accessories:  Chalk Talk & Labels Framelits, small heart punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I DO like this card, though, especially the flamingos. Cute, cute!