Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nachos: Make a Wish

Are you ready for another hot Nacho sketch challenge?  'Cause here it is!


I admit, I was stumped by this one for quite a while, but eventually I came up with this:


Weirdly, I think this one looks better IRL than it does on your computer screen.  It just looks kind of plain in the photo and I thought it was kinda cute when I was looking at the actual card, hmm. 

So c'mon and show me how it's done with this sketch, I wanna see what you can do with it!  Check out the other Nacho cards and then give it a shot yourself : )

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Simply Stars
Ink:  Versamark, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories:  Banners Framelits, White EP, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the stars -- you know me.

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Your card did come out great.