Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Nautical Nachos!

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  This week, we have a sketch for you at Nacho Average Challenges.  Behold!


My first thought for the three skinny bits was birthday candles, but then this happened.


This card kind of makes me want to sing "We all live in a yellow submarine!" at the top of my lungs.  As usual, I could not resist buying Every. Single. Patterned. Paper. in the Occasions catalog.  I have an overflowing shelf full of DSP and I still keep buying more, so clearly I have a problem.

I'm okay with that though.

Go check out the other Nachos' creations on the Nacho blog, and then let's see your take on the sketch!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, High Tide DSP
Accessories:  Banner Collection Framelits, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals.  Wacky Beatles song karaoke optional.

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Yes, we all have a problem -- us "gatherers". It takes up space and costs us money. But isn't it FUN?!!!

Love you -- and I really like your card, too!

Tanya said...

I like it! And that is my favorite "I'm in a weird mood" song! :D