Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nachos: Giant Happy Butterfly

Happy Tuesday!  Ready for a brand new color challenge from Nacho Average Challenges?  Here it is!


I love these colors together.  So fun and summery!  So here's my card:


I think I have butterflies on the brain.  And I think it IS possible for embossing powder to expire; my white EP is kinda chunky and doesn't seem to work quite right.  But I like how this turned out anyway.

Go check out the other Nacho cards and then hit up your stampin' space to try out the challenge colors.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Yippee-Skippee!
Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Eastern Elegance DSP
Accessories:  White EP, Decorative Label punch, Petite Petals punch, Brights Candy Dot

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE that paper. I reminds me of the quilt I made with Mimi when I was a senior in high school, Cathedral Window Pane. Coolness. And the colors are great. Funny, when I would get a package of cardstock that had jewel tones in it, I wouldn't use much of the gold. This is making me rethink that, though. LOVE IT!

Tanya said...

Very pretty and I love that DP with the butterfly!