Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nachos: Just Because

Mornin', Nacho fans!  And happy tax day?  Maybe that's not a thing, wishing people a happy tax day.  Guess it's a happy day if you're getting a refund.

I digress.  Are you ready for a brand new Nacho sketch?


I peeked at some of the other Nachos' cards and I think I might be the only one who got the sentiment in the wrong place.  Oops.  But here's my card:


Apparently I'm still stuck on the idea of teal, orange, and butterflies from last Friday : )  And this card may LOOK all simple and easy, but it took me three tries to get the stamping right.  Even with the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  Because I'm special like that.  I think it was worth it in the end though, I rather like this one.  Hooray!

Your turn!  Check out the Nacho Average Challenges blog for the rest of the Design Team beauties, and then try it out yourself.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Perfect Pennants, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I like it, too! Good color combo, simple and less is more . . . !