Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Salzburg

So maybe it's the middle of summer, but my scrapbook layout here is quite wintry.


This is from a couple years ago when we went to Salzburg (duh) with a bunch of friends; see the original pics here and here.


I stamped the title first and then figured out how I wanted to cut it out, I used lots of Framelits on this page.  And I'm loving Mossy Meadow, the green color I used for the page base :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spencerian Alphabet, Rough Edges Alphabet, Best of Christmas
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents, Circles, & Deco Labels Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I do like the colors and really like the diagonal stripes. Good job!