Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nachos: Happy Day!

Howdy, Nacho fans!  Are you ready for a great summery color combo?  Because that's what we've got for you at Nacho Average Challenges this week!


 I love me some bright happy colors!  And my dear mama's birthday is tomorrow, so I think this might be her birthday card!


I'm kind of in love with that chevron pattern.  And Starburst Sayings.  And Candy Dots.  I think the only way I'd like this card better is if I'd coated the main image in Iridescent Ice to make it all sparkly, but sadly I just thought of that right now.  I think my mom will forgive the lack of glitter.

So now it's your turn!  Make something patriotic, or just plain summery, and link it up on the Nacho blog!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Rose Red, Pacific Point
Paper:  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories:  Starburst Framelits, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Wow, how can you be sad looking at this card? EVERYTHING says "Happy". You need to send this to Pharrell. Wonder if he's tired of being "Happy" all the time. Reminds me of the "Don't Worry, Be Happy" song way back when. Ha! LOVE your card. The colors are awesome.