Monday, August 18, 2014

Nachos: Hello Sunshine

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  This week Nacho Average Challenges brings you a lovely sketch:


I love sketches like this because there are so MANY possibilities!  So here's what I came up with:


I accidentally smudged the green lattice I stamped on the patterned paper, but I'm going to pretend I did it on purpose.  It's a little hard to see in the photo, but there are rhinestones in each of the flower centers.

Call me crazy, but I almost like the inside of the card even better than the front of it:


I don't know, it makes me happy :)  I used a marker to ink up just the word "sunshine" on a stamp from Feel Goods, and then added the little "hello" from A Dozen Thoughts.  And I like the little flower and how the center of the flower lines up just right with the swirl on the end of "sunshine" :)

So now it's your turn!  Check out the Nacho Average Challenges blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team, and then post us a link to your own card so we can ooh and ahh over it :)

Peace out!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Petite Petals, Summer Silhouettes, Feel Goods, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Garden Green, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP Stack
Accessories:  Petite Petals punch, rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Cute, cute, cute. It is very nice how it all came together. A very cheerful card!