Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Grateful For You

I'd also be grateful for the cooler temperatures of fall, but so far it's still hot :)  Anywha, here's another fall card for you because you can never have too many fall cards or pumpkin recipes.


I made these (before we got all our stuff, even) for a swap, but all the swaps have been swapped and returned to the swappers so I can post it.  I used the new set For All Things, new paper called Color Me Autumn, and matching new washi tape also called Color Me Autumn.  I may have been in England too long; I keep wanting to type Colour Me Autumn :)  But any autumnal paper that has purple mixed in with all the warm fall tones is fantastic in my book.  This is also my very first foray into washi tape (the Blackberry Bliss patterned stripe next to the patterned paper.

So that's it for me today!  Hope you're chillin' like a villain and not melting in the Alabama heat and humidity.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  For All Things
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Color Me Autumn washi tape.  That's it, not even any Dimensionals.  Yep, this card is flat and totally mailable!

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors! Awesome.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to get my new autumn supplies! :)

Paper Art Garden said...

Hi Christy. Received this card in a swap. It is beautiful. Thank you.