Monday, September 29, 2014

Grateful for You

Y'all.  For reals.  All my wishing and hoping for cooler weather has been WORKING.  And since cooler weather means I can start drinking hot tea again, I'm going to keep up the cool weather rain dance for a while.  And here's another fall card!


I love the Color Me Autumn DSP.  For this card, I used both sides of a single sheet; I cut the piece the size I wanted for the card front, cut off a one-inch piece on the side and flipped it over and voila!  Instant background.  I used last week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


I added the piece of Cajun Craze underneath the tag to help "ground" it; without that bit, the tag kind of felt a little lost on the card front.

That's it for me today, I hope your manic Monday is going well!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Merry Everything
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Note Tag punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dimensionals, Soft Suede taffeta (retired, but it was the only stuff I had that coordinated)

No comments: