Monday, September 22, 2014

So Glad You're Here

It is a rainy Monday here in Alabama!  I accidentally went running in it.  Well, the running part was on purpose (grudgingly), but it started raining when I was halfway around.  I just wish I'd been wearing anything but a white shirt :P

But anyway!  I have a quick and cute card today.


I know lots of pregos so I'm sure this will come in handy pretty soon!  I used the colors from the Color Throwdown:


And the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


That's it for me today.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Something to Say, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Canteloupe
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories:  Hearts Framelits, corner rounder punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

Yes! I will use your card idea because I know lots of preggos too! haha! Your card is simple, clean, and precious. Thanks for sharing!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet baby card! I wish I could echo the sentiment for real but our son and DIL are going on a week past their due date! No joining the ranks of grandparenting for me yet! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Adorable! And the colors make this perfect for boys and girls! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the mix of colours and papers! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

CCsMom said...

Very cute. Seems like an epidemic, doesn't it?!!! Seems that way around me, too, although I'm in the "grandma" category and can just watch it happen around me.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Christy. Love the striped papers and those stars. Great design and nice way of using the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown. Hope you will check out the new colors.