Monday, November 24, 2014

Good Thoughts this Monday Morning

Mornin', folks!  Hope your day is off to a good start :)  I've already been in my craft room and made today's card and then this afternoon I'll be doing some baking, so that's a good day in my book.


Thought we'd switch it up from fall leaves today and it's been a long time since I made a card with Too Kind.  I love the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


I had a few ideas for using this sketch so I could probably make several more cards and they'd all be different, but today's card just falls into the Quick & Cute category I think.  And I can always use more Thinking of You cards.

Well, my tea is almost gone so that means I need to get up and start working on some other items of my to-do list today.  Hope you have a great Monday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Too Kind
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories:  corner rounder punch, Regals Candy Dots

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

It WILL be great. I have only 2 days to work this week AND my step challenge ends tomorrow. YAY!!! I don't plan to STOP after the challenge is over, but it's good not to have the pressure of 10,000 steps per day EVERY SINGLE DAY. 100 days in a row was enough.

Love your card and how you used that neat paper in a strip. Coolness!

Linda Callahan said...

Your flowers are a perfect match for that DSP! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card Christy! Love those flowers! The colours go so nicely together! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!