Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nachos: Sympathy Birds

Sooooo I meant to write up this post last night but I started editing the hubs' latest paper for class and the Nacho post didn't get done.  Oops.  So here I am now with this week's Nacho Average Color Challenge:


My first thought was to use By the Seashore and/or By the Tide but then I decided to go with something different.


I don't *need* a sympathy card right now (thank goodness), but it's good to have a few in the stash just in case.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but I sponged on Pool Party ink to make it look like a sky on the panel with the birds.  I must say, I love the font on the sentiments that come with Bloom With Hope :)

Your turn now!  Check out the Nacho blog for more eye candy and then show us what you can make with Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla.  Have a lovely Tuesday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Paper:  Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Fancy Fan EF, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Very nice, soothing colors and the birds are lovely. I really like birds -- that's why they inhabit my master bathroom!

Going to VOTE TODAY. Out congressman is on the ballot again. Dad is working for him in 2 weeks, so he can say we did our duty and voted (for him). He's a good person.

Tanya said...

That's a gorgeous color combo and i love your birds!