Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Nachos: Birthday Sunshine

Morning, peeps!  Hope y'all had a good 3-day weekend and that you're ready for another most excellent Nacho sketch challenge!


I have to say I really, really like this sketch and I think I may need to use it again this week.  Here's what I made for today though:


Still having some fun playing with Occasions Mini stuff :)  Do you like the bright colors?  I went with colors from the Painted Blooms DSP though the pattern I used is just the Daffodil Delight/Whisper White stripe.  I had everything done on the card except the sentiment and that one from Ray of Sunshine just seemed to be perfect for my card.

So enough of my yammering, it's your turn now!  Check out the Nacho blog for more goodies and post your own card creation there.  Happy stamping!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Petals, Ray of Sunshine
Ink:  Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point
Paper:  Pacific Point, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Bracket Tag punch, Banners Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Ah, very nice. And I LOVE the bright colors! The design is right on. I like your interpretation. Love ya!