Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Tulips

Man, am I running behind today.  I haven't been feeling too well today; I didn't even get out of bed until very nearly eleven o'clock.  I'm feeling a little better after taking my doglets for a walk...it is beautiful weather today.  And I just finally got a quick CAS card finished to share today.


I used the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary, and I missed the linky cutoff by a few hours, darn.


I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the Painted Petals tulips, so I just picked a punch that would accommodate them and the sentiment, and this card was finished in about five seconds.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Cheers, peeps!  Hope you're having a great afternoon.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Whisper White, All Abloom DSP stack
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I like that. Very soothing colors and design. It all works together!