Monday, March 23, 2015

Last Day in London

It's a rainy day where I am today, so I thought I'd share some London scrapbook pages,  even though the popular belief that England is dull, gray, and rainy 99% of the time is totally not true.  After all, check out what gorgeous weather we had on our last day there:


Sunny with a side of beautiful.  This was the first day of July last year, before the hubs and I flew back to Texas to surprise our parents (and I already scrapped that too).  My mom sent me that cool London stamp so I had to use it for my title here (click the photo to see it bigger, I forgot to take a closeup shot of the title).  And like on my Beijing Hard Rock layout, I did a circle behind the title.


My color palette is sort of like Superman-meets-Christmas.  I'm not a billion percent thrilled with it, but I think it gets the job done, so okay.

Guess I'm driving up to the gym today to run on the treadmill since I don't fancy running in the rain.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Rough Edges Alphabet, London stamp non-SU!
Ink:  Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP, Wild Wasabi DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I LIKE it -- and I do like the colors, too! Awesome!