Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nachos: Family Friends

Top o' the mornin' to ya!  Except for that part where I hate Daylight Savings Time and think we should kill it with fire.  Anyway, we have an appropriately green and gold St. Patrick's Day color combo for you today from the Nacho Average Challenges crew:


And I only just right this minute realized that I used the wrong light green on here--I wrote it down as Pistachio Pudding instead of Pear Pizzazz.  So just imagine the right side of my card is Pear Pizzazz, ok?  Here it is:


I really liked last week's Nacho sketch, so I used a modified version of it for today's card.  I put a Garden Green Candy Dot in my flower center, and on the right are two gold brads because I needed some gold on that side of the card, it just didn't photograph well.  Anyway, here was last week's sketch if you forgot:


And now it's your turn to make something green and gold!  Check out the Nacho blog and upload your creations there.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flower Patch, Painted Petals
Ink:  Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Versamark
Paper:  Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories:  Blossom punch, gold EP, gold brads, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals, corner rounder punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Hmmm, green and gold. Wonder what else is green and gold. Could it be a BAYLOR BEAR?!!!

I like the green you USED better than the one in the challenge. That other one has too much mustard it in for my taste (get it?!!!)

Love ya! And oh, I do LIKE YOUR CARD.