Monday, May 11, 2015

I Shall Miss England

Mornin', peeps!  Oyyy, I stayed up too late last night :(  Still gotta get with it this morning and go do my run!  But first let's check out some scrapbook pages from about a year ago.


This is a field and an old church that wasn't too far away from our house in England; see the original pics here.  While going through my 12x12 cardstock a while ago, I discovered I have an entire package of Pale Plum and I'd never even opened it, so I broke it out for last week's Time for Tea layout and this one.  One of the advantages of scrapping non-chronologically is I can use a color combo I like on multiple layouts and they won't be close to each other :)


Title closeup.  The patterned paper is Summer Starfruit, which was a big surprise for me--I was actually looking for a pattern in green (I was going to try Gumball Green or Wild Wasabi) and neither one of the greens was working, but somehow the Summer Starfruit just seemed to work.  It was a surprise because it's not a color I gravitate toward at ALL.  But I like it on here!


My color palette:  Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence, Summer Starfruit, Handsome Hunter, Wild Wasabi, and Very Vanilla.  Love me some purple and green together.

Alrighty then, I suppose I should go lace up my running shoes.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Pace
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant marker
Paper:  Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence, Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches, Modern Label punch, lettering template

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I love those colors together, too! SOOOO nice.