Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nachos: Happy Seashells

Howdy stampers!  It is time, once again, for a fabulous Nacho Average Color Challenge.


I'm going to miss the outgoing group of In Colors!  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, and everyone's favorite Coastal Cabana.  Such a fantastic group.  Anyway, these three said beach to me, so I pulled out another favorite stamp set that is soon to retire (I love you By the Seashore!) and made this:


I didn't mean for the line of seashells to kind of lean, but what can ya do.  The sentiment is also from a retiring stamp set, Yippee-Skippee! and I love it.  I also love the Birthday Bash DSP, isn't it fantastic?

So now your task is to go forth and stamp, then share it with us on the Nacho blog.  Have fun, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  By the Seashore, Yippee-Skippee!
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  Pearls

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

So the bottom shell reminds me of one I saw on Okinawa. Great colors!