Monday, May 4, 2015

Time for Tea (in Shanghai)

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  I haven't worked on any scrapbook pages in over a week (last week was a little crazy with prep for the garage sale) but I still have a LOT of layouts I haven't posted here yet.  So let's go back to China again today!


See the original pics and get more blah-blah here


Still using the same lettering template and stamps for titles as all the rest of my China layouts.  And this is when I finally unwrapped my new Always Artichoke ink pad, though the last color I opened turned out to be Tempting Turquoise.


My color palette is Pale Plum, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Perfect Plum, and Very Vanilla.  This was actually my first layout with a Pale Plum page base; I had some fun with purples and made three layouts in a row with purple as the main color.

That's it for me today.  Pinkies up when you drink your tea, people.  Manners!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Dream Gardens
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Pale Plum, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Enchante DSP
Accessories:  Circle punch, hexagon punch, non-SU lettering template





And also, May the Fourth be with you!  Happy Star Wars Day.


1 comment:

CCsMom said...

And May the Fourth be with you, too!