Monday, August 3, 2015

Albert Docks

Scrappy Monday once again!  Today's scrapbook layout goes along with last week's Liverpool one:  Liverpool's Albert Docks.


See the original pics here.  If you go to Liverpool, you will definitely be spending time in Albert Docks, and that's where our hotel was:  I could see the entrance to the Beatles Story Exhibition from our hotel window.  Oh, and that pic on the bottom of the right page?  It's the Fab Four rendered in Jelly Bellies.  Which begs the question how many "defective" Jelly Bellies were eaten in the course of the creation of that piece.

My colors are similar to last week's:


Only I used Taken with Teal for my page base rather than Tempting Turquoise. I still used a houndstooth pattern though, love that.

Well, I've got my cuppa English Breakfast tea and a couple of muffins, so I'm all set to get my day started.  Hope you have a great one too.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, Urban Oasis DSP
Accessories:  Beatles stickers

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the Beatles. Coolness!