Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nachos: Wonder Womaaaaan!

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  We have a super fantastic sketch challenge for you today, check it out!


You can see the other design team members' cards on the Nacho blog.   I had an idea for what I wanted to do with this sketch, but it took me a couple tries to get it right.


At first I was just going for red, white and blue, but then I thought hey, we could turn this into a card homage to everyone's favorite Amazon warrior.


So the blue panel looks better, but it's not quite right yet.


Theeeerrre we go, it's WONDER WOMAN!!!


And the card works that direction, too.  I loved this sketch and I think you will too, so don't forget to upload your creations on the Nacho blog.  In the meantime, I think I'm gonna go watch some classic Wonder Woman...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Sheltering Tree, Flower Patch
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Glimmer Paper (silver, red, and gold)
Accessories:  corner rounder punch, white EP, Neutrals & Brights Candy Dots

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Are you going to watch Supergirl on TV this fall?

LOVE the white stars and blue background, of course. How can you miss with that?!!!

Tanya said...

Hahaha! I love it, and the glimpse into your crafting brain. This is especially funny to me right now because we have local elections coming up and signs that say "Vote Linda Carter" have popped up all over town. No idea what she's running for, but sure, we should all vote for Wonder Woman! hahaha....(and yes, I know, the actress was Lynda Carter)