Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stellar Day

Hey, peeps!  How's it going?  I've been kinda having a case of the blahs this week but I think today's card finally knocked me out of them.


Fun, right?  I like the bright colors and the super-simple sketch and I'm even okay with the white space.  I used this week's big celebration sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:



And the color challenge from Colour Me...!



And I'm talking to Missy right now on Skype so HI MISSY and that's the end of the blog post :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Be the Star, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Gray taffeta

11 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the stars in the fun, bright colors! Great use of the sketch too!!

Jen Timko said...

Definitely nothing but happy here! Such fun! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

CCsMom said...

Hi, Missy!

Very nice card today, Kik. I LIKE IT!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card! Love those splashy stars! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

Thoughts by B and M said...

Hi Nina and hi Christy :-) love yall!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those bright colors are awesome. And I LOVE the gray ribbon with them! Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Yapha Mason said...

Great card! I love that we both used the same colors and same sketch and came up with totally different cards!

Unknown said...

Lovely design, you brought out the colors perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a wonderful clean card Christy! The colours you've used are combined perfectly with this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us for our FMS 200th challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love all those wonderful stars! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card :) Stars are some of my favourite images to stamp and that bow totally rocks! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! Would love to see you again soon :)