Monday, August 31, 2015

Xi'an Terracotta Warriors, Part 2

Mornin', peeps!  I'm back with more pages from Xi'an (see Part 1 here).


I put these pages together and stuck everything down, and then I was bothered by the fact that the page title ("The Hospital") is on the *only* picture on this layout that isn't of the soldiers in the hospital, which is what they call the area where they put the broken soldiers back together again.  So I had to get a couple new prints made because I'd trimmed one and then...


I managed to switch 'em out so a soldier in the hospital has the title, and all is right with the scrappy world now.


And there is the final layout of the four, and believe it or not I still had photos printed out that I didn't use (and I didn't print out anywhere close to all the pictures we took either).


The color palette again:  Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit (I've been surprised how often I use it in my scrapbooks), Bordering Blue, Riding Hood Red (though not really on these two layouts) and Whisper White.

Well, I've got lots to do today, so...cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP, Summer Starfruit DSP
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I don't think I commented yesterday -- I visited the site, but no comment. That's me all over lately.

Very nice layout to go with the previous one. Hard to choose photos, I bet. Very nice.